Senate Furniture And Mattress - Senate Furniture, Soquel, CA

Reno, Nevada 1 comment

When I bought a mattress I was told that I could return if needed to make change.I was buying a mattress for my son and wanted to surprise him with this gift.

It turned out that I needed to make a change in size of mattress and when contacted store to make change, it was denied. I was told due to the fact it was a special order they would not make exchange. I explained to owner that I was told by the my sales rep. that I could make a change if this did not work out but my request for exchange was continually denied.

When I called in and explained I was calling regarding exchange issues, I was left on hold for lengthy periods of time and treated in a curt and rude fashion. I do not recommend buying from this store. I come to learn that there are others stores which will honor exchanges for 90 days satisfaction guaranteed and honor as many exchanges as necessary. I was completely unsatisfied with my purchase and knew that since they honor only one exchange in a 5 day period (sign on wall) even though told 30 days I knew that the other mattress I had bought would not be allowed for second exchange.

I am unsatisfied now with both mattresses and feel I have lost out of money spent over $2,100.I also did not feel that they provided good customer service when first shopping in their store which continued to the end of experience.

Review about: Mattress.

Comments

catlover981
Atascadero, California, United States #579961

I have not received any response from Senate furniture and mattress, soquel , calif.location..which in no way surprises me.

It is very unfortunate.

I would have added an update but there is no update to add as Senate furniture is not providing any update or resolution.I will never be a patron of this store I have told people not to be a patron of this store for reasons provided in my above review and will also be posting on yelp regarding my experience and senate not standing by the sales reps word to me on being able to exchange and never being told that with special orders there will not be exchanges.